Search This Blog & Internet

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cisco Phone - Registration Rejected : security error

During the installation of new Cisco phones, I received the message "Registration Rejected : security error" as soon as I connected the phone. The phone was not yet configured in the Call Manager and was on Auto Registration. There was enough extension in the pool as well.
The way that I fixed the issue was adding the phone manually into the Call Manager. Then resetting the phone and it started working.

3 comments:

  1. You've made some decent points there. I looked on the web for additional information about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this web site.
    Also see my site :: malvorlage fußballspieler

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is one of the most important information
    for me. And i'm glad reading your article. But should remark on few general things, The site style is ideal, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers
    My web page :: click here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to be hellpful guys and hanks for your comments.

    ReplyDelete